Thursday, May 30, 2013

Already 1 month old!

  Well, I'm a month old now, that means only four more weeks until Inhave my big Puppy Test. To help me get ready for this test lots of nice volunteers have been coming and working with me everyday (and the really nice staff people too!!!). They come and do puppy massage and Early Socialization. This is a little information from the website about ES and what my siblings and I are doing right now. "The first stage, referred to as the “Pre-K” program, involves working both individually and with the full litter of one to six week old puppies, at first in the kennel and, as they mature, in a specially equipped room."
Check out these pictures from the last week! Wags and licks! Until next week!

 May 27th - 3 1/2 weeks old
May 27th - 3 1/2 weeks old

 May 30th - 4 weeks old










 

No comments:

Post a Comment