Monday, July 1, 2013

Day 1 - And my name is....

.....Eden!!!! I'm the really dark yellow one in all the pictures. I look just like Mom Halsa! Mom was so excited that she got me because she wanted me since I look just like Mom Halsa. The Puppy Test was hard, but fun and I passed which I am very proud about. We drove back from GEB and stopped for lunch at Mom Halsa's house so that Mom could see her and so that Mom Halsa's foster's could see me! Then we headed straight for Puppy Class to give my siblings Emerald and Effie to first time raiser's in the same region and me and then my brother Edward went to someone that lives two hours away. All my siblings except for Evita and Esther are close by to me, although Esther didn't pass her test, but she will get to be a pet with some great family! Here are a few pictures, I'm ready for bed, it has been a long day!





No comments:

Post a Comment