Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Day 276 - 11 months old!

Today I'm 11 months old! Next month I'm going to be a whole year!!!



Mom told me to make a list of 11 things I love to do and/or hate to do, but I don't really have much I hate to do, so this is probably going to be a "I Love To Do" list, and there may be some repeated stuff, but hey, I'm 11 months.... I'm running out of new things to say!

1. I love to chew on bones.

2. I hate it when Ben has a bone I want... Because then I bark at him and he STILL won't give it to me.

3. I love to learn new things! Mom thinks I'm going to LOVE being in harness training!

4. I love to go on any kind of outing, really I just like leaving the house, even if it's just for a car ride!

5. I love to snuggle with humans and canines. I'd probably snuggle with the cat too if he let me.

6. I love to eat ice cubes!

7. I love to be outside playing in the sunlight.

8. I love little kids and am pretty calm with them.

9. I don't like to swim.

10. I don't like it when mom leaves me home, I just love her so much!

11. I love big fluffy blankets!

No comments:

Post a Comment