Friday, May 2, 2014

Day 306 - Happy birthday to me!

Today is my birthday!!!!!!! Here are 12 things about me!




1. I weigh 54 pounds!
2. I like to moan and groan in my sleep.
3. I'm very excited to have a new little sister!
4. I love to play with my doggie friends.
5. Chewing on bones is a favorite activity of mine.
6. I tend to bark at other dogs when they have said bone that I like to chew on so I am working on not doing that because mom doesn't like it.
7. Mom says my paws smell like corn chips.....
8. I love to give my momma kisses on her face.
9. I'm a really sweet and loveable puppy.
10. Mom says now that I'm 12 months old I will only be with mom for 3-6 more months and then I will go back to GEB to take my In-For-Training test.
11. I love to go on walks and I'm very good at ignoring birds and sticks and leaves and everything when I'm on a walk.
12. Today for my birthday, I get to stop and visit my mom Halsa on our way home from GEB with my new brother Lucky!

bloopers!

Wearing a party hat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment