Monday, June 9, 2014

Day 344

Today was such a great day! I got to play a ton at work with mom and then I got to go shopping with mom and a friend! I was perfect! Mom was so proud of how well I did. She said I've really matured a lot and I'm such a big girl now. Here's where we went.....

First we went to Target. Mom didn't buy anything, but we browsed some books

Then it was off to Wal-Mart! I helped mom pick out new shoes!

After Wal-Mart we went to BJ's. I've never been to a big wholesale store like this before, so this was brand new for me.

In the check out at BJ's!

After that we went to the Danbury Fair Mall! First we went shopping at Yankee Candle, boy is that a strong smelling store!

Then we went to another strong smelling store, this one was called Bath and Body Works. I helped mom pick out a good lotion.


Then we had dinner at Chipolte! I settled great while mom and her friend ate.


And then it was off to PetCo to get me and Lucky a new toy! I can't wait to play with it tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment