Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Day 366 - Happy "Gotcha" Day!

Well, guess what?! It's been ONE WHOLE YEAR that I have been with my mom, my puppy raiser, my teacher!! I love life with her and here's a recap of what I've done over the past year!

this is the day mom picked me up! I was 8 weeks old and 15 pounds!

July 2013 - I got to know my puppy raiser and she taught me lots of cool commands!

we spent my first 4th of July on the beach! I loved the sand between my toes!

August 2014 - mom, Paula, and I moved to Patterson for the month so mom could work at the BK

just hanging out at our home for the month, I grew lots while I was there!

September 2013 - back to my "home town"! I also grew big enough that I could wear my new Owl collar!

here I am on a hike!

October 2013 - on a hike with Bliss, Paula, and Filene

on a walk around town!

November 2013 - at puppy class with Filene, G-lee, and Krista

meeting mom's bunny, Pavel

December 2013 - snuggling with my sister Paula!

back at the BK for another month! Here I am playing with my mom Halsa, Ribbon, and Paula

January 2014 - I said goodbye to Paula and hello to Edlyn!

spending a few last days laying in the sun at our home in Patterson before heading back to my real home and going to school with mom!

February 2014 - I am looking SO gown up!

Happy Valentine's Day!

March 2014 - just hanging out with mom

at an indoor soccer game!

April 2014 - at Cornell University with my mom!

exploring the big city I live near!

May 2014 - Happy 1st Birthday to me!

watching a parade at the local festival!

introducing my new brother Lucky! We are back in Patterson for the whole summer!

June 2014 - We are back working at the BK! Here's me and Lucky enjoying our kiddie pool!

I love sleeping on my dog bed.
I am making so many new friends at the BK!

Lucky and I love to cuddle with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment