Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Day 422 - Transformation Tuesday!

Here's my "Transformation Tuesday"!

8 weeks...

15 months.

Also, I did two very fun and busy things today! In the morning, mom and I met up with Nilla and Adrianna and their mom's to do this 3 mile walk on this thing called a Walkway Over the Hudson. I was a VERY good girl and I did a great job on the bridge. We even found these weird stairs and I didn't have any issues at all on them!
I'm ready mom!

Waiting to start the walk.

Adrianna and Nilla on the stairs

me on the stairs

Then this evening I went on a train ride! I did great! I was perfect on the train, I did great with the noises, and did great when we went on a walk to go get dinner.
waiting for the train to come


on the train

in DD after dinner








After a busy day like today, I'm ready for bed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment