Saturday, March 28, 2015

Graduation!!

I am now an official Guiding Eyes for the Blind Guide Dog! I am now living in Richmond, VA with my partner Chris! 

The March 2015 Graduating Class, I'm the first one on the left

me and Pixel


me settling while Chris gives a speech





me and Toggi

Chris and I got a certificate for graduating together!

This is when I got to see my puppy raiser Bethany!!

she and I were so excited to see each other!




Chris, me, and Bethany

I had quite the fan club at graduation!


Graduation was tiring!

This is a short video of me working with Chris. I'm off to be Chris' guiding eyes and I am so happy I get to do this!!!


Now that I'm through training and a guide dog, I will only probably occasionally post pictures and updates of my new life. Thank you for following me on this journey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment