Thursday, June 13, 2013

~~ 6 weeks old ~~

On June 10th Mom Halsa went back home to her nice foster family. Now it's just me and my siblings! Now that I'm 6 weeks old I get to go on Home Socialization! "Home Socializers bring two puppies, ages six to eight weeks old, to their home for two to five days, to provide socialization to new sights, sounds, and people. Home Socializers also continue and reinforce simple aspects of the pups’ training that was started at the Canine Development Center, including massage, leash walking, riding in cars, sitting for meals, crate time, name recognition, and other skills". So basically me and one of my siblings get to go to a new house and meet super nice new people and we spend a few days there, then come back to the Breeding Kennel for a day and night and then head back out to another house. I'm sad to say goodbye to my Mommy Halsa, but I can't wait to start learning more!!
 
 Eden - June 10th at 5 weeks 4 days old
Emerald and Edward taking a nap together - June 10th at 5 weeks 4 days old

No comments:

Post a Comment