Thursday, June 20, 2013

Seven Weeks Old!

Wow! I'm 7 weeks now and that means I only have ONE more week until my Puppy Test!!!!! I still will be going to other Home Socializer's again before my test and then I'll come back to the BK and take my test! And then 4 days after my test my Puppy Raiser Mom Bethany will come and pick me up. I know she's excited to meet me since I'm so cute and tiny! Mom Halsa also told me that I will get to live with two released GEB dogs Dahlia and Ben and then my half sister Paula! I'm glad I won't be all alone without any other dogs.
Eden, Edward, Evita, and Emerald - June 14th 6 weeks 1 day old
 
Esther and Effie - June 14th 6 weeks 1 day old
 Eden - June 18th 6 weeks 5 days old
 Eden - June 18th 6 weeks 5 days old
 Eden - June 18th 6 weeks 5 days old
 Edward - June 18th 6 weeks 5 days old
 Edward - June 18th 6 weeks 5 days old
Emerald - June 18th 6 weeks 5 days old

No comments:

Post a Comment