Monday, October 28, 2013

Day 120

Tonight I had Puppy K and guess what?! This is my last Puppy K! I turn 6 months on November 2nd so now I just get to go to class every other week. I got to wear my Halloween costume again! We practiced place, stay, heel, close, and greeting other dogs and then coming back to our raiser as soon as they say our name. I was perfect! I greeted Krista and the first time I turned right away! And the second I didn't even want to pay attention to Krista! And then we walked around the store where we have class. I did so good!
me in my costume

me and my mom

paying attention to mom

walking through the store

Baltic, Dakota, and me! We are all 6 months (or soon to be 6 months!) and no longer have to come to Puppy K!

doing a heel

stay

my great friend Emmaline and Filene gave me this awesome bandanna!!! 

I was so tired after class

No comments:

Post a Comment