Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Day 93

Today was a fun day! First we took an hour and a half long car ride. Then I got to go into a store called Family Dollar. I was such a good girl in there! Then mom, Aunt Sarah, and I walked three whole miles on a rail trail! Kind of like the rail trail I went on a lot when I was at GEB with mom in August. I did awesome check ins and I had a blast being able to sniff. I also got to splash around in a river there. Mom took a video and I'm putting it up here. After that we ran into another store to get some water and then we went to watch a XC meet. Mom and Aunt Sarah's cousin was running and so we went to cheer her on. I practiced walking without pulling, people greetings, and I they kept ringing these "cow bells" that made a lot of noise, but I wasn't worried about them!
Now I must go to bed because boy am I tired!







No comments:

Post a Comment