Sunday, March 2, 2014

Day 245 - 10 months old!

Today I'm 10 months old!! That's right, double digits!!!



Here's 10 things about me!

1. I love to have my ears rubbed


2. When I sleep in my kennel, I like to roll over onto my back and sleep with my legs straight up in the air.

3. When mom picks up my leash and puppy vest, I run for the front door. I get so excited when it's time to go somewhere!

4. I don't like swimming. Well at least, I didn't last summer, mom keeps telling me I might like it better this summer.

5. I settle perfectly when I go to school with mom, but I do moan and groan in my sleep a lot....

6. Sometimes I sleep so close to the warm wood stove, I get super hot and then I try to find the coldest place in the house to move to.

7. I don't bark in my crate anymore, but I still bark in the car sometimes if mom leaves me in there.


8. In case you haven't been able to tell, I have very long legs. And I think they are growing again....


9. I love my nails getting clipped. I like to lay on my back between mom's legs and I get so relaxed when she does it.


10. Because I like going places so much with mom, lately I've been refusing to go in my kennel during the day, but at night I'm perfect, so mom is working on it with me.




Yesterday Emmaline took me to a grocery store. She told mom I was a good girl! 










 Emmaline also took me to a big city library. We practiced lots of stairs!















No comments:

Post a Comment