Friday, March 14, 2014

Day 257

Today I had the busiest day ever!!! Last night mom's two friends (Emmaline & Shen Hua) slept over and Filene slept over too! Emmaline had to do some school so while she did school mom and Shen Hua took me and Filene out shopping! We walked around this big shopping plaza and went into Orvis, Bath & Body Works, and a lacrosse store. Then we took a little break and practiced settle at Barnes & Noble. After we took a little break we went to Chipolte for lunch. Filene and I did great being out together and settling!
After that we went to the mall and walked around some and then we went to one more store, LL Bean! After that we went back to Emmaline's and I took a little nap. Then I got to go to work with mom! Tonight we are sleeping over at Emmaline's. I'm so tired, I don't think I'm going to be able to play at all anymore with Filene  & Bliss.


me and Filene at Orvis

at EMS

at Bath and Body Works


riding the elevator at B&N

watching people come up the escalator at B&N


settling at B&N

settling at Chipolte

at the mall!


at LL Bean

Filene and I sharing a travel kennel at LL Bean

with the big LL Bean Boot!

nap time!!

and more nap time at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment