Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Day 429 - 16 months old!

Today I'm 16 months old! Here are 16 things at 16 months that mom is going to write about what she will miss about me when I leave on Sunday.



1. I'm going to miss Eden's wrinkly forehead. Ever curious and always adorable!
2. How excited Eden always is as soon as I pick up her leash or puppy vest.
3. How, even though Eden is always ready to play, she is also always ready for a nap curled up in my lap.
4. How well she knows all of her commands!
5. That she always wants to please and make you happy.
6. But if she doesn't do something right and you sound disappointed she knows it, and will show that she knows you are disappointed by the look on her face.
7. That she has the best house manners ever!
8. And that she has come a long way and now has great crate manners as well! :)
9. How great she is for nail clipping and any grooming.
10. That she never ate any house hold item that she shouldn't of as a baby.
11. How quickly she settles into a new place and gets less excited and is able to work beautifully.
12. The weird noises she makes not only in her sleep, but in general. She's been nicknamed "The Whale" because of these noises.
13. The cat like way she acts when she is happy to see you and she rubs her whole body up and down and back and forth across your legs. She's also been nicknamed "The Cat". 
14. The wet kisses she always will offer you.
15. Her perfect recall even during play time with dogs.
16. But mostly, I'm going to miss HER. I'm going to miss anything and everything about her. I love you Eden, make me proud, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment