Sunday, September 7, 2014

Day 434 - 0 days left.........

Well, I'm all checked into the Guiding Eyes for the Blind Training School kennels. I had a fun last morning with mom and all my friends at the BK. I got to play with some friends and I even got to play with my sister Evita one last time! Then at 11:15 we headed to the TS, by 12:08 I was all checked into the kennel. I met my new roomie, her name is Gwyneth! I'll keep you updated as much as possible, but they give us limited time to get on the computer! I mean after all I'm spending an awful lot of time training so I won't always have time to type!
Wish me luck at my IFT on Tuesday!


driving to the TS

Here are some pictures of me at the CDC before we went to the TS


me and Garth

playing with my sister Evita and brother Lucky!







heading into the kennels

waiting to get checked in

getting weighed.

in my kennel


Good bye mom, I'll miss you, but I'm going to go on to do something great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment