Saturday, November 2, 2013

Day 125 - 6 months old!

This morning I got to go with Filene to Applebee's for a Pancake Breakfast fundraiser! I did pretty good! Then we went to a pet store and after we dropped Filene and her raiser off at home mom and I headed to the horse barn. I was perfect! I didn't bark at all and one whined once while I was tethered and mom was doing chores! After she was done I got to play in the arena. The dirt in there always makes me so excited and crazy!

Also today I'm SIX months old!!!! Happy 6 months to all my siblings Effie, Edward, Emerald, Esther, and Evita!

Here are 6 things my mom plans to do with me this month!
1. Take me to visit my sister Effie! I hope this works out because it would be so much fun!
2. Bible Study.
3. An outing to the park with other GEB pups
4. Thanksgiving dinner at the aunt and uncle's house!
5. My first Walk and Talk!
6. House sitting at a friend's house!

At Applebee's

At the barn




And here are recent pictures of my siblings! 
Effie

Emerald

Evita

No comments:

Post a Comment