Monday, November 11, 2013

Day 134

Tonight I had Puppy Class! First we practiced settle while we took turns "going through the airport". Then for the "airport" we had to wait while our raiser took of their shoes then we had this hula hoop put over us and then we had to walk through it, and then we heard the shoes go down this table and then we settled while everyone else got to go. Next we went down one hallway and we practiced sit, down, and stand. Then we walked a few steps and sat or walked a few steps and went down. Then we did sit, down, and stand inside a hoop. Last, we practiced back a little and I rocked it! Then we went down one more hallway and I had to stay with one person while mom walked down the hallway and went just a little around the corner and then she called me to come and I came right away! It was a fun Puppy Class, and now I am very tired, I also had a play date with Filene and G-lee before class! Good night!!

 







No comments:

Post a Comment