Sunday, November 10, 2013

Day 133

Today is SPA DAY!!! Every Sunday mom cuts my nails, cleans my ears, brushes my teeth, and brushes my fur. I use to not like my nails to be cut, but I quickly learned that if I was a good girl I would get a little bit of peanut butter which I love so very much! Now I'm so relaxed that mom cradles me in between her legs and cuts my nails and I just lay there. I do sometimes try to chew on the handle of the clippers, but that's just because I'm a puppy and I do still like to chew things.... The tooth paste that mom uses tastes like chicken!!! And the brush shes uses to brush my fur is called a Rush Brush and feels nice on my skin. It's important that I'm good for this because my blind person will one day do this too so I need to stay nice and calm. It's also important for me to be OK with being touched everywhere because the blind person will feel all over me everyday to make sure I don't ever have any cuts or scrapes or anything like that. Spa Day is my favorite day of the week.
I was sound asleep before mom started the spa day

I'm such a princess

after mom does my front legs she turns me around to do my back nails

I look kind of silly here

a close up of my nail getting cut

I'm so relaxed

Making sure she isn't cutting too much off

Waiting for her to get my tooth brush and grandma called my name so I looked at her


mmmm what's that?

I love my chicken tooth paste!!

getting my ears cleaned feels so good

I really love it and a lot of times I make happy groaning noises

all the supplies for Spa Day!

The same picture except you see the under side of the Rush Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment