Friday, August 2, 2013

Day 33 - 3 months old!

Today mom, Paula, and I left for a month long adventure! We packed up the car and headed to the Guiding Eyes for the Blind Breeding Center. Mom is doing an internship there for a whole month and me and Paula got to come too! On our way down we stopped to see my dog mom Halsa! We had lots of play time there and then we drove the rest of the way to where we will be living for the next month and then we went on a hike with some GEB friends who live around Patterson. I'll post more pictures tomorrow from play time with Halsa and the hike, but I need to go catch some zzzz's it's been a busy day of playing and walking! Oh! Also, today is my "month day"! I am now 3 months old! Here are 3 of my favorite things.
1. My kibble! I eat 1 cup three times a day of Iams Smart puppy. Soon I will only get 1 1/2 cups twice a day and then I will be eating Iams Adult Large Breed Lamb & Rice Formula.
2. My toys. My favorite toys are my Nylabones and my rubber ball.
3. Blankets! I love to curl up in a ball on a nice soft blanket.


No comments:

Post a Comment