Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Day 37

Last night mom took me to the Ulster County Region Pre-Placement Classes. I got to help teach all the new people how to work with puppies like me. I was a rock star and settled great while Maria (she's the Region Manager for Ulster County) talked to the people and then I got to help with the hands on parts. This first picture is me settling at the class.

Today I had to go see the vet tech here, her name is Jill and I love her. She was such a happy nice lady. But I have a UTI so now for 10 days mom has to give me a pill twice a day. The first dose I ate right up! I also got weighed and I gained another 4 pounds. I'm now 28.5 pounds, so close to 30!

And on my way out I stopped to look at this sign, I'm glad one day I will be able to help a blind man or women by being their guide dog.
 

In the evening I went on another 3 mile walk with Josie and another Guiding Eyes dog. I love these walks, but boy do they make me tired!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment