Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day 39

Today I had a fun day! After mom got home from work she took me to this shopping plaza, I did great walking without pulling, checking in with mom, and people greetings too! I got to meet three little kids, and I was perfect for them. Mom also found a bench to practice "close" this is a new skill I have just learned and now it's time to master it anywhere and everywhere. I also walked up and down some stairs and then last we walked over a grate for an underfooting. At first I didn't like it, but mom just stood there and let me decide if I was going to go on it or not and after I thought about it, I did it! Mom threw me a huge puppy party with lots of kibble and it was so much fun that I went on the grate AGAIN! This socialization stuff sure is fun!

After we got home I practiced being quiet in the kennel while mom made and ate dinner and then she took Paula and me up to the BDA across the road to run around and play. When  we got home I sure was tired and so was Paula so we took a nap. Mom says I am getting to be such a big girl!











No comments:

Post a Comment