Saturday, August 10, 2013

Day 41

Today I got to have a play date with Padgett, Gracie, Trinket, Josie, Heather, Kayla, and Paula! We also went on a hike and then had more play at Gracie's house and a pool party!!!!!! I loved chasing the big dogs and even got the tennis ball at one point from Padgett (that's an accomplishment considering she's way bigger then me AND a German Shepherd!). The hike was lots of fun too and I got to hang out with a new friend named Luke. He said he liked working me, it must be because I'm so cute! And then at the pool party, I didn't really like the swimming, but I did it to cool off and then I took a nice long nap in the sun. And then we came home and I took another nap until bed time, it was quite the exhausting day!

Oh and we got some cool new toys! And treats!!! Thanks Jessica, Barb, and the Orange County region!!



















P.S. Thanks Nicole, Barb, and Fernando for taking most of these pictures for my mom! We love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment